Notes for Reviewers
- All communication should be electronic.
- Since we would like to send your review directly to the author(s), do not add your name to the response to author(s) Return Sheet. Please annotate your copy of the article so that the author(s) can see where queries have been raised.
- Given the tight deadlines between submission and publication, we need to give author(s) a prompt decision. If for some reason you are unlikely to be able to let us have your review within three weeks, please return it to the editor as soon as you receive it so that another reviewer can be found.
- Reviewers' names are not included on the Return Sheet to author(s).
- It is helpful if your comments can be phrased in a constructive way. Author(s) have normally invested a lot of energy and personal commitment in what they have written, and this should be respected. It is particularly helpful if the paper's positive features can be recognised as well as any deficiencies it may have, and clear suggestions for improvement can be offered.
Please click on the links below to download the return sheets.