Liz, Bennett HE practice and Web 2.0 - What’s stopping us? In: ALT-C 2010 Into something rich and strange - making sense of the sea-change , 7-9 September, Nottingham Uk. (Unpublished)
Download (121kB) | Preview
This paper focuses on of how web 2.0 is changing learning and teaching within HE courses. The session will provide an outline of the topic informed by literature and will move on to provide examples of practice using web 2.0 tools.
The session will follow the following format
• Introduction to the topic, what is web 2.0, definitions and examples
• Outlining the range of ways that web 2.0 is affecting HEIs
• Focus in particular on learning and teaching practices and how they can/are changing
• Identify key tensions for pedagogy brought about by web 2.0
• Discuss ways that learning and teaching practices are adopting web 2.0 practices experiences and show case 3 examples of practice using etherpad, wikis and YouTube.
|Item Type:||Conference or Workshop Item (Other)|
|Uncontrolled Keywords:||web 2.0 Higher Education|
|Subjects:||L Education > L Education (General)|
L Education > LB Theory and practice of education > LB2300 Higher Education
|Schools:||School of Education and Professional Development|
|Depositing User:||Elizabeth Bennett|
|Date Deposited:||31 May 2011 16:37|
|Last Modified:||31 May 2011 16:37|
Downloader CountriesMore statistics for this item...
Item control for Repository Staff only: